Stay up to date with what’s going on in the Wrightsville Beach / Wilmington area!
- Flat Bottom Girls Flounder Tournament – http://www.fishfortomorrow.org
- Saturday, November 4
- There will be a captain’s meeting on Friday, Nov. 3 at Dockside
- Lines in is at daylight with weigh-in at 5pm. All fish must be weighed in alive & in good condition.
- All tournament proceeds benefit flounder aquaculture research at UNC Wilmington and NC State University
- 34th Annual NC Holiday Flotilla – http://ncholidayflotilla.org
- Saturday, November 25
- The Flotilla Experience is a weekend full of fun events with something for everyone including the Launch Party with The Embers featuring Craig Woolard, an annual tree lighting ceremony with a visit from Santa on Friday, along with the Festival in the Park for families and children on Saturday afternoon prior to the actual Flotilla.
- Flotilla is on Saturday with boats beginning to line up around 6pm
- As always, Dockside will be the place to be, so be sure to get here early!
Our WB Community
Our focus on keeping it local and regional extends far beyond just the food in our kitchen. Dockside is a strong supporter of the greater Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach communities, and we encourage you to visit some of our friends in the area. Whether you’re checking the surf, shopping for vacation portraits, or just looking for more ways to get involved, these local businesses would love to hear from you!