Stay up to date with what’s going on in the Wrightsville Beach / Wilmington area!
- 70th Annual NC Azalea Festival – www.ncazaleafestival.org
- This annual festival kicks off with the Queen’s coronation on Wednesday, April 5 and continues through Sunday, April 9 with garden tours, street fairs and music this year from Cole Swindell, Duran Duran & Jason Derulo
- As always, Dockside will be the place to be on Friday, April 7 for the annual Garden Party. Be sure to get here early to see and be seen!
- For information and a calendar of events, please visit the NC Azalea Festival website!
- S.H.A.R.E. King Mackerel Tournament – fishska.com/tournament/view?id=996
- S.H.A.R.E. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving children and their families who are facing difficult circumstances. Based in eastern North Carolina, S.H.A.R.E. assists families in Pender, Duplin, New Hanover, Brunswick, Onslow and Columbus.
- Dockside is happy to host this annual tournament with kick off on Friday, August 4! Fishing days will be Saturday & Sunday (August 5 & 6) with the awards ceremony Sunday evening.
May 2017 Music Schedule
3rd* Justin Fox
7th Trifecta Band
10th* Tyler Mak
14th Two of a Kind
17th* David Dixon
21st Masonboro Sound
24th* Rebekah Todd
28th Forrest Tabor
31st* Jenny Pearson
Our WB Community
Our focus on keeping it local and regional extends far beyond just the food in our kitchen. Dockside is a strong supporter of the greater Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach communities, and we encourage you to visit some of our friends in the area. Whether you’re checking the surf, shopping for vacation portraits, or just looking for more ways to get involved, these local businesses would love to hear from you!