Stay up to date with what’s going on in the Wrightsville Beach / Wilmington area!
- 7th Annual Blue Ribbon Run – https://its-go-time.com/blue-ribbon-run-2/
- Saturday, March 31
- Registration & Packet Pick-up Friday from 4-7pm and Saturday from 3-3:45pm
- Race begins at 4pm & awards ceremony at approximately 5pm, with a reception immediately following
- The Blue Ribbon Run raises money and awareness to help in our fight against colon cancer. The Blue Ribbon Run, in combined efforts with Susie’s Cause, a national colorectal cancer foundation, is honored to provide the only race in the Wilmington, North Carolina area that raises money and awareness in the fight against colorectal cancer.
- 70th Annual NC Azalea Festival – ncazaleafestival.org
- April 11 – 15, 2018
- Wilmington’s annual community celebration and the largest festival of its kind in the state.
- Founded in 1948, the Azalea Festival has emerged as Wilmington’s premier event. Each April, a full week of natural beauty, big-name entertainment, festive galas, fun family events and Southern hospitality come together to showcase the charms of the Wilmington area
- Friday, April 13th is the annual Garden Party and Dockside is always the place to see & be seen!
Our WB Community
Our focus on keeping it local and regional extends far beyond just the food in our kitchen. Dockside is a strong supporter of the greater Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach communities, and we encourage you to visit some of our friends in the area. Whether you’re checking the surf, shopping for vacation portraits, or just looking for more ways to get involved, these local businesses would love to hear from you!